An in-depth book entirely dedicated to personal development in Leadership, John C. Maxwell uses his experience to describe, in detail, how leadership development takes place.
The 5 Levels of Leadership include:
1. Position – where you are given the opportunity to work in a leadership position.
2. Permission – people follow you because they want to.
3. Production – people follow you because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development– people follow you because of what you have done for the organization.
5. Pinnacle – where people follow you because of who you are and what you represent.
Source: The 5 Levels of Leadership
The 5 Levels of Leadership goes into detail of every level as experienced by John throughout his career in studying leadership for over 25 years.
Recommendation: For Senior Managers and people interested in studying the Leadership field.